Fractal Fungi | Long Silk Scarf | Periwinkle
Drape the art! Every outfit needs an accent piece. Our fluid and beautiful draped scarves are here to bring that extra creative expression into your look! Drape around your shoulder or use this scarf to wrap your head with beautiful patterns.
Available in: Silk Charmeuse, Silk Habotai, & Poly Chiffon
About this Collection
The Fractal Fungi collection is inspired by our love for the beautiful forests in the Northern lands of the United States and Canada. This design was made from real photos our designers took while hiking and foraging mushrooms in Quebec Canada. Express your mycelial passions with us, Soulful Resonance.
Chief Designers: Melissande Monette & Hanna Snape
Fungi Featured: Mycena Galericulata “Common Bonnet”
Made with Loving Intentions, Soulful Resonance.
About Our Scarves:
• Smooth surface with low luster
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the backside
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on the synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash