You Choose Graffiti | Long Silk Scarf | White
Drape the art! Every outfit needs an accent piece. Our fluid and beautiful draped scarves are here to bring that extra creative expression into your look! Drape around your shoulder or use this scarf to wrap your head with beautiful patterns.
Available in: Silk Charmeuse, Silk Habotai, & Poly Chiffon
About this Collection
Inspired by Treneti’s 2020 EP release, Her’Isness, especially the song You Choose
Inspired by the track “You” from Treneti’s 2020 EP Her’Isness. This collection represents the fearless embodiment of sovereignty and the right to choose and create the reality we wish to live in. Remember life is a participatory sport we always reserve the right to question and the right to say no. Stay strong, think critically, and remember You Choose.
Chief Designers: Mélissande Monette, Hanna Snape & Treneti Brown
Made with Loving Intentions, Soulful Resonance.
About this product:
- Made from 100% Silk (Silk Charmeuse, Silk Habotai) OR 100% Polyester (Poly Chiffon)
- Smooth surface with a low luster
- Very soft hand, lovely drape
- Print is visible about 50% on the backside
- Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on the synthetic/silk setting, may shrink after the first wash