You Choose Graffiti | Square Silk Scarf | Blue
Accent your neck and chest with beautiful and elegant art. Or cover your face with style and grace.
Available in: Silk Habotai, & Poly Chiffon
About this Collection
You Choose Collection
Inspired by Treneti’s 2020 EP release, Her’Isness, especially the song You Choose
Inspired by the track “You” from Treneti’s 2020 EP Her’Isness. This collection represents the fearless embodiment of sovereignty and the right to choose and create the reality we wish to live in. Remember life is a participatory sport we always reserve the right to question and the right to say no. Stay strong, think critically, and remember You Choose.
Chief Designers: Melissande Monette, Hanna Snape & Treneti Brown
Made with Loving Intentions, Soulful Resonance.
About this product:
- Made from 100% Silk (Silk Habotai) OR 100% Polyester (Poly Chiffon)
- Smooth surface with a low luster
- Very soft hand, lovely drape
- Print is visible about 50% on the backside
- Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on the synthetic/silk setting, may shrink after the first wash