You Choose Graffiti | Yoga Leggings | White
Our yoga leggings exist where freedom and fashion coalesce. Stretch, dance, lounge, or strut in these versatile pants. They look great barefoot on the mat, with sneakers and high heel boots. The high-cut foldover waistband gives you comfort and coverage so you can enjoy confidence and freedom on a daily.
About this Collection
You Choose Graffiti Collection
Inspired by Treneti’s 2020 EP release, Her’Isness, especially the song You Choose
Inspired by the track “You” from Treneti’s 2020 EP Her’Isness. This collection represents the fearless embodiment of sovereignty and the right to choose and create the reality we wish to live in. Remember life is a participatory sport we always reserve the right to question and the right to say no. Stay strong, think critically, and remember You Choose.
Chief Designers: Mélissande Monette, Hanna Snape & Treneti Brown
Made with Loving Intentions, Soulful Resonance.
About this product:
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric (71% polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon